Best Trekking Circuit
- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation in lodges during the trek
- Airport - hotel - airport transfers
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from KTM international airport with other necessary transport as per itinerary
- All camping accommodation for members and staff during trekking and climbing period. You will be sharing sleeping quarters with one other member
- All Transfers
- All wages, equipment, medical and accident insurances for all involved staffs during the trekking and climbing period.
- Assistance at KTM international airport by our local partners during your arrival and departure.
- Complete pre-departure information
- Daily wages, insurance, clothes, food, shelter of staff and porters
- English speaker Mountain Guide
- Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural show in Kathmandu before departure
- First aid medical kit (with the guides)
- Full Board Meals
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing, bed & breakfast basis
- Hut 3 Meals/day
- Nepalese Government Royalty.
- Our service charge and government taxes levied in Nepal
- Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
- Trekking & other necessary permits
- Unlimited bottled water
- Visa Invitation
- Any additional staff other than specified
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc.
- Any extra services, products, offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, or any other food consumed beyond the prescribed breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Transportation services includes only what is listed on the itinerary. Any extra distance travelled will be appropriately charged.
- Visa arrangements
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Is easily accessible but you need to be careful about the avalanches between Himalayan Hotel and Machhapuchhre Base Camp. It is not a big deal if you inform yourself before setting off. The Annapurna Base Camp Trek can be done in all seasons nevertheless in winter the base camp closes checking the level of snow whereas in spring time the trek is complemented with the rhododendron forest in full bloom.
Annapurna is the tenth highest peak of the world. Trek in this region is most popular as the traveler meets many terraced rice paddies, lush rhododendron forests, and high altitude landscapes alongside. We begin from Pokhara and as we ascend terraced hillside we enjoy splendid Annapurna range with close view of Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South, Annapurna II. The Annapurna Base Camp Trek then continues with the rewarding ascending and descending tour to Annapurna sanctuary. Annapurna Base Camp Trek is quite easy and you may even take your children together with you as you may not bother with the lodging (provided with hot water) and food ranging from Nepalese rice dahl to Italian Spaghetti and pizza.
Extreme Expeditions helps you complete the trek in (13) days.
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE IT
✓ Is one of the easiest trekking tours in the Himalayan Mountains
✓ It can be completed in only 13 days.
✓ It is not only a trekking tour, but as well a cultural tour of Nepal.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
- Day 13-41
Arrival to Kathmandu
(Welcome to Kathmandu, Airport pick up and Transfer to hotel and Trek briefing depending on your time of arrival)
You'll find a wide assortment of hotels from luxury to budget and plenty of private accommodation. The greater Dubrovnik area can offer a resort experience, a beach experience or an urban experience at all budget levels.
Drive to Pokhara
Drive to Pokhara Overnight at Pokhara (823m/2,700ft)
Drive to Nayapul & Trek to Ghandruk [5-6 hours Trek]
Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m/7120ft): 5 – 6 hours
Chhomrong to Bamboo
Chhomrong to Bamboo (2310m/7578ft): 4 – 5 hours
Bamboo to Deurali
Bamboo to Deurali (3230m/10,595ft): 3 – 4 hours
Annapurna Base Camp
Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,545ft) via Machhapuchere Base Camp (3700m/12135ft): 5- 6 hours
Return to Bamboo
Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo: 7 – 8 hours
Bamboo to Jhinu Danda
Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m/5770 ft): 5 – 6 hours
Trek to Naya Pul then drive to Pokhara: 6 hours trek, 1-hour drive
Arrival to Kathmandu
Drive to Kathmandu
Home departure, transfer to the airport.
More about Nepal
More about this tour
• Pickups and drops from hotels and airport
• Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara. All meals during the trek
• Welcome and farewell dinners
• All land transportation and flight as per itinerary.
• An experienced English-speaking trek leader, trekking guide & porters,
• All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP, TIMS)
• A comprehensive medical kit
• All government and local taxes
• Nepalese visa fee
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charges
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge,extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
• Tips for guides and porters
There are no comments yet.